Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thoughts on Kansas City

Some of our biggest and most important Missouri foreclosure decisions have come out of Kansas City.  Ever since I started really traveling to do personal injury and other cases a decade ago, I have always really enjoyed trying cases in Jackson County, both for the collegial nature of the other lawyers, and for the judges as well.  Some people love to avoid the downtown Kansas City Courthouse, but I like it and Independence as well.

Our successes in the Thomas and Gray cases, which have been chronicled in Living Lies and other places, lead me to believe that we are well-positioned to continue to win in Kansas City.  In addition, I believe there are a large number of cases in that area where the not-so-trusty "Trustees" have given the properties to the securitized trust as trustee, without naming the trust itself.  I believe this is a clearly invalid transfer.

If you have these or any other cases in Kansas City or any area, please call us at 877-945-3952.

No comments:

Post a Comment